cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Easy open\closed toggle for receptionists? CUEAC 8.6.2

jonathanwalton
Level 1
Level 1

The old (Cisco brand) Attendant Console online\offline button worked in conjunction with a Pilot point in CUCM. My understanding in the new CUEAC does not. We have many receptionists who handle the main lines for their subsidiary company. I thought I’d throw this question to the community to see how people setup their Arc Solutions AC (Enterprise) as far as an open\closed toggle.

The preference is that our main numbers ring directly to the receptionist (no auto attendant), and the calls go right to voicemail or an answering servers if the receptionist hasn’t clicked the “online” button.

I’ve configured a hunt group in my tests, and that works okay if I assign the toggle to an open extension button, but is there an easier way to handle this that perhaps I’m overlooking?

I’m running CUCM 7.15 and CUEAC 8.6.2

Thanks in advance!

1 Reply 1

jamgale
Level 3
Level 3

When using CUEAC you should route the calls through a queue, that calls is assigned to the operators and calls are delivered through to them.

As long as you are using the queues, you can configure No Operator overflow to send calls directly to the desired number, No Operator will be triggered if no operator is logged in or if all the operators who have the queue assigned have made themselves unavailable by pressing F10.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: