Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Editing IP Phone lists

Morning all

Is it possible to disable the Missed, Placed, Received Calls on Cisco Phones whilst at the same time keeping the Corporate Directory? I cannot see anything on CCO to help out on this.

Many thanks..

6 Replies 6

Hi

Based on the documents i referred, there is no way to disable the call history information like missed calls, received calls details on the IP Phone.

Thanks

Hi

You can't hide them as such, but I have used this technique to keep them empty before:

1) Set up an XML file with the following contents on a web server :

2) Point the phone's Idle URL at the file above, and set the idle timer to 30 seconds or something

3) Every 30 seconds, the phone will pull the above file, which tells it to clear the call history menus.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hello Aaron and thanks for that.

Is this where the url goes on the phone page?

External Data Locations Information (Leave blank to use default)

Hi Carl

Yep, that's the place.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hello Aaron,

finally got a web server up and working. OK this does do the trick however the phone keeps on displaying Services. You can click on exit, but its not on the home screen as it should be.

Any ideas?

Thanks again...

Carl

Aaron,

got this working! took out

This all works great many thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: