cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Enabling the Directory Phone service for a single phone only.

alalli
Level 2
Level 2

Good Day All,

We are in the process of migrating from Call Manager 5 to Call Manager 8.

Up until now,  we have been using the Corporate Directory under call manager 5 via a URL.

http://x.x.x.x:8080/ccmcip/xmldirectoryinput.jsp

I would like to enable the Call Manager 8 Corporate directory under Device>Device Settings>Phone Services; but I will need to limit the acccess to the service to my telephone only during the testing.

http://y.y.y.y:8080/ccmcip/xmldirectory.jsp

Does anyone know how I can do this or point me to the correct document?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Regards,

Amanda

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Amanda.

If you want to enable just one phone to view te corporate directory, you have to modify the "URL Directory" value under enterprise parameter with an invalid destination (eg. if your cucm is 10.10.10.10 you can modify with 10.10.10.11) and under phone configuration page , you can specify the right url directory in order to enable that phone to view the Corporate directory of the CUCM.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi Amanda.

If you want to enable just one phone to view te corporate directory, you have to modify the "URL Directory" value under enterprise parameter with an invalid destination (eg. if your cucm is 10.10.10.10 you can modify with 10.10.10.11) and under phone configuration page , you can specify the right url directory in order to enable that phone to view the Corporate directory of the CUCM.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Thanks so much it works a treat

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: