Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

End user

Hi All,

I hope everyone is doing well

My question is i want to create a user who can access only enduser database in cucm and reset the password.

he/she should not be able to find whats the phone assigned to an end user or add/delete/modify an end user, only see an end user and to reset the password.

Thanks,

Ashish

Everyone's tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Silver

End user

Ashish,

Unfortunately this is not possible, when you allow access to End User administration, all parameters of the end user page will be visible.

HTH,

Chris

6 REPLIES

End user

Hi Ashish,

Check the End user information here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/5_0_1/ccmcfg/b08user.html

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Karthik

End user

i have tried but stil i am able to see phones which i dont want an end user should be able to see end users only

requirement is an helpdesk agent should login to cucm and reset end user password only no phones or add button should not appear or device association should not appear

thanks anyway

End user

Ashish,

Unfortunately this is not possible, when you allow access to End User administration, all parameters of the end user page will be visible.

HTH,

Chris

End user

thanks Chris but is there anyway we can hide it

End user

Unfortunately no, sorry.

Chris

Bronze

Re: End user

If you have development skills you can use AXL and a simple web-page to make your own 'reset pincode' app. It is not that hard to do.

Regards,

Erik

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content