Views
Helpful
Replies

enough BRI's?

retokrucker
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there

We have CUCM 8.03 with 2911 voice gateway. We are connectet with 4 BRI's to the PSTN. I think, this is a bit undersized for 30 employees. The voice gateway is operated by our provider, i have only SNMP-read-access.

Is there a way, to figure out, how often the gateway is busy because he has no BRI's left? Or how many times all 8 lines are busy? With RTMT or SNMP?

cheers

Reto

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Is this MGCP, H323 or SIP gateway?

Under Performance you can select individual gateways and for MGCP individual interfaces.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

You can absolutely enable Counter Logging, just pull the performance counter, right click on it and you'll see the option, it creates a CSV file on the PC where RTMT is running.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Reto,

Using RTMT, we can monitor the channels.

GP.

Pls rate helpful posts !!

That's what I thought. But how?

If I look at "Gateway Activity" in RTMT, I see the calls of all (20) gateway's in my company. I would like to see the active interfaces of a specific gateway.

Sorry, but I'm not very familiar with RTMT.

Is this MGCP, H323 or SIP gateway?

Under Performance you can select individual gateways and for MGCP individual interfaces.

HTH,

Chris

Thanx Chris

It's h.323.

Now I only have to figure out, how to record these informations into a file or something..

You can absolutely enable Counter Logging, just pull the performance counter, right click on it and you'll see the option, it creates a CSV file on the PC where RTMT is running.

HTH,

Chris

This option is greyed out on my RTMT.

btw: you guy's are amazing, very fast, very good reply's. Do you get money for that?

Okey, my fault. I clicked on "Calls Active", where "Counter Monitoring" is grayed out. It works fine, when i click on the chart.

Nope (at least I never got any ) , everyone here does it purely for self satisfaction of helping others and the only compensation is the rating :-)

Chris

Very nice from you. I know the feeling, when I help people getting their SOHO Network to work, show them how netflix works over proxys,…. Same thing, different league

What about a link “paypal me a beer” like many android dev’s do?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: