Views
Helpful
Replies

Enterprise Attendant Console - Weird Issue

kwaldecker
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I just upgraded a customer to 8.62 and we added Enterprise attendant console.

It looks like its working. They are able to answer calls, transfer, see status etc.

however when they transfer a call in the software the call is transferred and the caller hears ringing. However it does not actually ring the physical phone. it just rings and rings.

if you transfer using the phone itself or dialing the number in the software it works.

it only doesn't work when you click and drag the call

I double checked calling search spaces and made sure all ports are associated with the ac user

any thoughts?

9 Replies 9

kwaldecker
Level 1
Level 1

More details

If i change the client to do a consult transfer it works.  However if i keep it as a blind transfer it does not work

Try this - On the PC were the console client is installed, go into the registry and then HKLM\Software\Arc Solutions\Call Connect\Operator\Defaults.  Under the default section look for the "Direct Transfers" key, change its value to "All" and reboot the PC.

Please rate helpful posts
Thanks,
Tony

im in the registry now and do not see a direct transfer key

i see a Server Based Blind transfer

and that is set to YES

I am assuming that console client has been opened and used on this machine already.  As long as that has been done and the ID you are using to log into machine has admin access, then you should see it.  I know this may sound dumb but you could try to reboot it as well.  All of my 8.6.2 CUEAC clients machines have this key.

Thanks,
Tony

I see the registry value.  It is off

i changed it to All

rebooted the computer

when i look at the registry is now says On

the blind transfer still does not work

any other ideas?

thanks

That is wierd only due to the fact if you changed it to "All" it should say "All" and not "Yes".

Thanks,
Tony

it actually changes it to On

have a tac case open now

Hello,

Were you able to solve the problem ? I'm facingthe same.

thanks

We got it fixed.  what i  had to do was on the Template in call manager that you create for the attendant console, make sure you have the busy trigger higher than 1 and the max calls higher then 1 too..  I think we did busy trigger 2 then max calls 6

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: