Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

tka

Entreprise Attendant Console Blind transfer - Windows SEVEN

Hello,

In order to enable Blind Transfer , what is the Registry Entry to modify on a Windows SEVEN on CUEAC client ? By default Blind transfer is not enabled, and the HKLM\Software\Arc Solutions\Call Connect\Operator\Defaults "Direct Transfers" key doesn't exist on Windows SEVEN.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Hi,

You do not need to change anything to enable blind transfer, this is a basic feature. You can refer to the online training videos to see how they are done at the following link:

http://www.arcsolutions.com/north_america/solutions/products/cisco_oem_consoles.aspx

The key you are refferring too is a key that allows calls to be transferred not using the CTI Ports, this is used if you want to display the original caller ID to the end destination during a transfer instead of the CTI Port DN.

Are you running Windows 7 64-bit? If so the key would be listed under Wow6432Node, make sure you are closing the console before looking for it.

Everyone's tags (2)

if you mean the direct transfer over Windows 7/ 64 bits the register key is:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\VirtualStore\MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Arc Solutions\Call Connect\Defaults]

Hope that information help you to clarfy the question.

Hi anhidalg,I have the same

Hi anhidalg,

I have the same issue , need to enable caller id for blind transfer through AC , currently it shows the CTI port.

Can you please let me know if the above is the only key needs to be changed or should I make the change for the HKLM as well:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Arc Solutions\Call

Connect\Operator\Defaults

==

The other thing is I've tried to change it to "ALL" but the only setting it accepts is 'ON' or 'OFF'

Receptionist is using Win 7 64 bit OS.

Please advise

sharris

The following worked for me.

The following worked for me.

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Arc Solutions\Call Connect\Operator\Preferences\Defaults

Direct Transfers = All

hi

hi

i'm using CUAC advenced version and i have the issue 

the direct transfert key not found under windows 7/64

regards 

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content