i have installed a CME with a client, and my problem is that sometimes an extention permanently have the state off-hook and it can't be used for anybody, the phone asociated with the extention have no sound and when a call arrives it present a busy tone.
i have no idea how this succed but the only way that i know to resolve it, is reloading the router, but i think that this is not the best way because the telephony service is very essential to the company (an hospital).
i used the command 'show voice port statistics' and the output is something like that:
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...
The below trick might come handy when you have to add a new node to a cluster but you don't have or is unsure of the security password for the publisher. This procedure has been around for ages.
1) Login into the CLI of the Publisher.