cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Erratic CCMadmin performance

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

Since moving to CUCM 9.1 (Currently 9.1.2.11900-12 ) I've noticed that CCMAdmin's performance is really erratic. The problem is that sometimes you'll click on a link/button and you'll get a fraction of the page rendered, but no more. Often hitting reload works - but on some of the dynamically updated pages, this doesn't work. Yesterday, it took me over 10 minutes to create a new line (I nearly resorted to doing it manually via SQL commands!)

I've tried:

• Different browsers
  • Different O/Ss,
  • Clearing browser cache, cookies, etc,
  • Restarting the Cisco Tomcat service.

All to no avail :-(

Has anyone else seen this or know of a fix?

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.
6 Replies 6

markbatts
Level 1
Level 1

This might help, we had an issue with 8.6.2 ccmadmin performance which was caused by prognosis asking for information which exposed a bug in the tomcat.

How big is your cluster?

8 Nodes in my cluster. I only use ccmadmin on the Pub.

GTG

There is that bug where if you use the wrong version of RTMT it can cause a memory leak in tomcat.Am i right in thinking that ccmadmin  has never responded properly?

Even straight aftering restart Tomcat, CCMAdmin gives me this problem, so it can't be that.

GTG

All i can think off is checking the mem and cpu to make sure the pub isn't struggling.

Then maybe check through the readme to see if anything is  fixed in 9.1.2(SU2) in regard to web admin performance

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

Attached is a screenshot of my trying to change the line on a phone.