Views
Helpful
Replies

Error code 10012

yeskriya007
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Networkers,

I am facing a peculiar issue while trying to generate the user / extension based report from CDR. After i select the extension and i say generate report, its throwing me 'error code 10012' Database Error. Contact System Administrator.

Referred the document on the below link and had done the suggested steps. Still i am hitting the same issue.

http://cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080874bd4.shtml

I am running CCM 5.1.

thanks in advance for your valuable replies.

Karthik

22 Replies 22

Yeah GMORROW helped me out as well.

TAC had me do this:

Could you please check the following configuration:

make sure that the value for those are as follow:

CDR File Time Interval = 1

Cluster ID = StandAloneCluster

Go to System =====> Service Parameters (Service: Cisco CallManager):

Configure the following parameters on all the callmanager servers in your

cluster:

CDR Enabled Flag = True

CDR Log Calls with Zero Duration Flag = True

Call Diagnostics Enabled = Enabled Regardless of CDR Enabled Flag

>>>Please verify also the status for the following services:

"Cisco SOAP - CDRonDemand Service" = active on the publisher server

"Cisco CDR Repository Manager" = active on the publisher server

"Cisco CDR Agent" = active on all the callmanager servers in your cluster.

"CAR Schedular" = active on publisher server only.

If still the same then, please try the following:

1. Disable the "CDR Enabled Flag" parameter in all the servers in your cluster.

2. Restart the "Cisco CDR Agent" service in all the servers in your cluster.

3. Restart the "Cisco CDR Repository Manager" service in the publisher server.

4. Restart the "Cisco Database Layer Monitor" service in all the servers in your cluster.

5. Enable again the "CDR Enabled Flag" parameter in all the servers in your cluster.

and...did it worked out, friend?

tnx

yes , its working now

Dear Networkers,

I have a problem with my Cisco Unified Comm Manager CDR Report and need urgent help.

We are working with Cisco Unified Communications manager 6.0.1 (System version: 6.0.1.2000-3). When I access to Cisco Unified Communications Manager CDR Analysis and Reporting, then go to:

Device Reports --> Gateway --> Detail, I have an error page (Error code 10012, Database Error. Contact System Administrator. )

I have found this error in cisco troubleshooting technotes (cisco site) and the procedure to solve the problem as said in the document was the following:

On Cisco Unified Communications Manager line command system :

1- run sql select param_value from car:tbl_system_preferences where param_name='CDR_MAX_DATE'

2- run sql insert into car:tbl_system_preferences(param_name,param_value) values ('MAX_DATE', '”)

I tried to do this, but unfortunately in step 2, I had an error message (Unique constraint (car:informix.pktbl_system_preferences_01) violated) as you can see in the attached screenshot (Max date.jpg)

I followed the procedure above but unfortunately too, it did not solve my problem.

I was hoping that you could help me about this serious issue, because we are in a production environment, and we need CDR to be working as soon as possible.

Kindly note that some CDR search are working and some are not: For exemple when I go: CDR à Search à By User/ Extension , I can find the records.

But I need to work with Gateway Detail Record search, and it does not work (10012 code, error message)

it's really urgent!!!

Thanks in advance.

Did you ever get this solved? I am running into the exact same issue.

Hi keithknowles,

Yes my problem was solved by a TAC engineer.

In fact the probmlem corresponds to the BUG CSCsm34263

Bug Details:

Missing date column entries in tbl_system_preferences fail car scheduler

Symptom:

Reports or CDR Loading fail in CAR, causing missing CAR reports and accumulated CDR/CMR files unprocessed to CAR database.

this is caused due to missing max_date, min_date,cdr_max_date OR cdr_min_date from tbl_system_preferences.

the following line can be seen in car scheduler / car web service trace:

"loadCurrentData(): does not exist in tbl_system_preferences, restore to its default"

Follow steps below to confirm which entry is missing:

1. check MIN_DATE value:

admin: run sql select param_value from car:tbl_system_preferences where param_name='MIN_DATE'

2. check CDR_MIN_DATE value. admin: run sql select param_value from car:tbl_system_preferences where param_name='CDR_MIN_DATE'

3. check MAX_DATE value: admin: run sql select param_value from car:tbl_system_preferences where param_name='MAX_DATE'

4. check CDR_MAX_DATE value. admin: run sql select param_value from car:tbl_system_preferences where param_name='CDR_MAX_DATE'

Conditions:

CAR's 'tbl_system_preferences' table is missing MIN_DATE, MAX_DATE, CDR_MIN_DATE, or CDR_MAX_DATE column, or a combination of the four columns. This usually happens after W1/L2 migration.

Workaround:

Identify which column(s) are missing in tbl_system_preferences table (this can be done either by looking at the CAR scheduler trace and search for ERRORm, or it can simply be done by querying directly on tbl_system_preferences table via CLI to find out which one(s) are missing: "admin: run sql select * from car:tbl_system_preferences")

If any of these four columns is missing, insert it back to the table with the following logic:

- If MIN_DATE is missing, find CDR_MIN_DATE value and insert such value as MIN_DATE to tbl_system_preferences.

- If CDR_MIN_DATE is missing, find MIN_DATE value and insert such value as CDR_MIN_DATE to tbl_system_preferences.

- If both MIN_DATE & CDR_MIN_DATE are missing, insert '01/01/1970' to both columns to to tbl_system_preferences.

- If MAX_DATE is missing, find CDR_MAX_DATE value and insert such value as MAX_DATE to tbl_system_preferences.

- If CDR_MAX_DATE is missing, find MAX_DATE value and insert such value as CDR_MAX_DATE to tbl_system_preferences.

- If both MAX_DATE & CDR_MAX_DATE are missing, insert '01/01/1970' to both columns to to tbl_system_preferences.

In any of the above cases, once Loader starts and load new files, it will populate the correct values for these columns again, based on the records being loaded.

For example, if CDR_MIN_DATE is missing:

1. Get MIN_DATE value.

admin: run sql select param_value from car:tbl_system_preferences where param_name='MIN_DATE'

2. Get the value from above, eg: 01/01/2008, then run:

admin: run sql insert into car:tbl_system_preferences values('CDR_MIN_DATE', '01/01/2008');

For example, if MAX_DATE is missing:

1. Get CDR_MAX_DATE value.

admin: run sql select param_value from car:tbl_system_preferences where param_name='CDR_MAX_DATE'

2. Get the value from above, eg: 02/14/2008, then run:

admin: run sql insert into car:tbl_system_preferences values('MAX_DATE', '02/14/2008');

Hope this would solve your problem. It did solve mine.

Regards.

You are a God-send. Thank you sooooo much, mine was related to the MIN_DATE column. Problem solved.

You're welcome my friend.

Glad that it solved your problem!

Regards.