Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

error message during Unity 4.0(5) install, need guidance

All, Ive been working with this all day. I get about 30 minutes or so into the install, and it bombs out. Here is what the error message says, see attached. I have had sql 2005 (not suported) and now I have msde2000 running. Still same issue. Doing a Unity 4.0(5) install. Anyone seen this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: error message during Unity 4.0(5) install, need guidance

It is possibly that you are running into the following bug, it was first found in release 4.0.5 and is the closet match that I could find:-

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/Bugtool/onebug.pl?bugid=CSCsb57898

Verify whether you running into the same conditions decscribed in the bug? If this is not the case, and none of these are applicable, then I would suggest you raise the problem with TAC.

Regards

Allan.

4 REPLIES

By the way, I have uninstalled IE7, and currently have MDSE 2000. Just more FYI. Thanks for reviewing this.

It is possibly that you are running into the following bug, it was first found in release 4.0.5 and is the closet match that I could find:-

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/Bugtool/onebug.pl?bugid=CSCsb57898

Verify whether you running into the same conditions decscribed in the bug? If this is not the case, and none of these are applicable, then I would suggest you raise the problem with TAC.

Regards

Allan.

That was it. You nailed it. Thanks.

No problem, thanks for rating :-)

Regards

Allan.

Views
Helpful
Replies