Views
Helpful
Replies

Error with Cisco Configuration Assistant

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

Hello,

When I try to browse to the Voicemail tab I get a java.lang.NullPointer exception. Has anyone seen this before. CCA ver - 2.2,2.1(1). UC520 ver - 7.0.4

Event log:

Sub command values:

++: ERROR: [MULTIWINDOW] ****setID() id is empty or null Window Setup class = com.cisco.cpnm.features.mcebu.defn.voicemailfeature.McebuVoicemailSetupTabUiImpl ****
++: DEBUG:  : Duration for [create() @ com.cisco.cpnm.features.mcebu.defn.voicemailfeature.McebuVoicemailSetupTabUiImpl] = [203] msec.
++: ERROR: [MULTIWINDOW] ****setID() id is empty or null Window Mailboxes class = com.cisco.cpnm.features.mcebu.defn.voicemailfeature.McebuVoicemailConfigTabUiImpl ****
++: DEBUG:  : Duration for [create() @ com.cisco.cpnm.features.mcebu.defn.voicemailfeature.McebuVoicemailConfigTabUiImpl] = [62] msec.
++: DEBUG:  : Duration for [create() @ com.cisco.cpnm.features.mcebu.defn.voicemailfeature.VoicemailFeatureUiImpl] = [453] msec.
++: DEBUG:  : [MULTIWINDOW] generateAlert wait for componetLock to be released - registered comp = Voicemail event = Window Launch Begining
++: DEBUG:  : [Alert Dispatcher:dispatchAlert] Alert Description = null Device ID = null
++: DEBUG:  : [Alert Dispatcher:dispatchAlert enqueued] Alert ID = 5002 Listener = Alert Listener MultiWindowManager Alert ConsumerTime = Tue Dec 15 10:12:26 CST 2009
++: DEBUG:  : [Alert Listener:queueAlert] notifying to consumer Alert = null
++: DEBUG:  : [Alert Listener:processAlert] Alert Consumer = com.cisco.cpnm.features.mcebu.defn.multiwindow.MultiWindowManager@19bf996
++: DEBUG:  : [Alert Listener:processAlert] Calling processAlert = Tue Dec 15 10:12:26 CST 2009
++: DEBUG:  : [MULTIWINDOW] Received Alert: Voicemail Window Launch Begining LaunchTask = null
++: DEBUG:  : [MULTIWINDOW] generateAlert componetLock released - registered comp = Voicemail event = Window Launch Begining
++: DEBUG:  : ProgressBarDialogTask.constructor
++: DEBUG:  : Progress Bar Task showProgressBar() called
++: DEBUG:  : Waiting for Progress Bar Task to be launched
++: DEBUG:  : Progress Bar Task showProgressBar()- before launchModalOptionDialog()- Task.getWizarDialog() = null
++: DEBUG:  : ProgressBarDialogTask.create()
++: DEBUG:  : Duration for [create() @ com.cisco.cpnm.frmwrk.gen.util.widget.ProgressBarDialogTask] = [16] msec.
++: DEBUG:  : Waiting for Progress Bar Task to be launched after lock.wait(), lock = [B@1599f38
++: DEBUG:  : Progress Bar Task Launched
++: DEBUG:  : Duration for [upd Mirror<--Device() @ com.cisco.cpnm.features.mcebu.defn.voicemailfeature.VoicemailFeatureUiImpl] = [172] msec.
++:  : VoicemailFeature populate is empty.
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.cisco.cpnm.features.mcebu.defn.voicemailfeature.McebuVoicemailSetupTabUiImpl.populateDirectTransferPrefix(McebuVoicemailSetupTabUiImpl.java:370)
at com.cisco.cpnm.features.mcebu.defn.voicemailfeature.McebuVoicemailSetupTabUiImpl.updateMirrorFromDevice(McebuVoicemailSetupTabUiImpl.java:338)
at com.cisco.cpnm.frmwrk.gen.wd.WDContainer.updateMirrorFromDevice(WDContainer.java:649)
at com.cisco.cpnm.frmwrk.net.wd.EventAwareTask.updateMirrorFromDevice(EventAwareTask.java:299)
at com.cisco.cpnm.frmwrk.gen.wd.WDContainer.updateMirrorFromDevice(WDContainer.java:659)
at com.cisco.cpnm.frmwrk.gen.wd.WDTabbedPane.updateMirrorFromDevice(WDTabbedPane.java:1007)
at com.cisco.cpnm.frmwrk.gen.wd.WDContainer.updateMirrorFromDevice(WDContainer.java:659)
at com.cisco.cpnm.frmwrk.net.wd.EventAwareTask.updateMirrorFromDevice(EventAwareTask.java:299)
at com.cisco.cpnm.frmwrk.gen.wd.WDWidget$3.run(WDWidget.java:1277)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
++: DEBUG:  : Progress Bar

Please rate useful posts.
2 Replies 2

dharig
Level 1
Level 1

I did,  yes!!    Unfortunatly the only fix was to factory default my UC520 and upgrade to 8.0,  however not the 8.0 that is avalible online but rather a beta version they had me try that has several (many 15.0 bugs fixed).   You will need to wait though 3 layers of that TAC group to get to someone that can find and help you with that though.  took me a whole day!

That bieng said, i suspected after i did reset it that the issue may have been that I had two devices with the same username.  You could login to the CUE web manager 10.1.10.1  if it is a UC520 (dunno about anythign else) and make sure you don;t have two usernames the same

No issue since the upgrade!

Interesting. I will check on it. Thanks for the update..

Please rate useful posts.