Replies

Errors in syslog

olegzeler
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.

I have CUCM 8.6.2.24901-1

There's messages in syslog every 10-20 seconds as follow:

ccm: 239607: CCM: Aug 06 2014 11:36:05.223 UTC : %UC_CALLMANAGER-3-DbInfoError: %[DeviceName=][ClusterID=CCM-Cluster][NodeID=CCM]: Configuration information may be out of sync for the device and Unified CM database

Is it a way to fix that error?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

yes. state is 2 on all nodes

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Suresh Hudda
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Does dbReplication is fine (stat 2) at all node ?

Suresh

yes. state is 2 on all nodes

Do a "utils dbreplication repair all" on the publisher. This should fix it.

Hi, I have the same problem in one of the subscribers, it has also the VM Memory around 90% and I don´t know if this could be the cause.

Could I have any problem if I run this during business hours?

Thank you!

Sreekanth Narayanan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello.

I guess your dbreplication status on the cluster should be 2. This might be due to a mismatch in some tables.

Please do "utils dbreplication repair all" on the publisher. What this command does is to match tables with configuration between publisher and all other nodes and correct any mismatches. This should solve it.

repair didn't fix anything

xxxx:utils dbreplication runtimestate

DB and Replication Services: ALL RUNNING

Cluster Replication State: Replication repair command started at: 2014-08-06-19-24
     Replication repair command COMPLETED 541 tables processed out of 541
     No Errors or Mismatches found.

errors continue at the same rate

Did you ever solve this issue?

I have the same problem after upgrade from 11.5SU1 to 11.5SU3.

Every 2 minutes this syslog message is generated, all DBs have the state 2 and are fine.

Any idea?

Check the application log and make sure there are no messages for devices having issues registering. I've seen that this error can be caused by third party SIP devices attempting registration without a digest user configured on CUCM side.

Thanks KTronics.  

I'm seeing the same thing on our end.  I was able to confirm this was a third-party SIP device having issues registering after looking in RTMT at the Application Syslogs.   The Device Type of 336 confirms it is a third-party SIP device.  We see hundreds of Transient Connection messages for these devices. 

Thanks for sharing! 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: