I wanted to export the entries in my IP phone's personal address book to CSV. would this be possible? and how?
We are using CUCM 6.1 and 7941G IP Phone.
Will appreciate any support/inputs
Yes, you can do that on CUCM 7.1.3.
1. You have to export All Users with bat tool, using all file format.
2. use command from cli on publisher: show tech systables, you can see
3. show tech table personaladdressbook, and get output to xls file
4. show tech table personalphonebook, and get output to xls file
5. than use transact-sql to create final xls. You have all information you need.