Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Extended Services

Hi,

On our CCM 4.2(1) I had recently installed the extended services 3.5(4) package downloaded from the web (using CCO login). Now that package had installed the CRA (customer response application) automatically. How would I know what is the version of CRA which got installed ? would it be CRA 3.5 or 3.0 ??

Also in the call manager compatability matrix for the ccm version 4.2(1) the extended services package recommended is 4.0(4), however when on the software download page for CCM 4.2 I could not find the extended services package 4.0(4), I could find only 3.5(4)... so from where can I get 4.0(4)??

Can someone clarify me these and help me..

1 REPLY
Green

Re: Extended Services

Open appadmin web page and you will find the version installed. CRA 3.5 I assume per your description.

CSCse32123

Can Not install CRS 3.5(3) Extended Services on CM 4.2.1

Can Not install CRS 3.5(3) Extended Services on CM 4.2.1 Versions are supported as per compatibility matrix.

Go to CallManager -> regedit ->

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/cisco systems inc/call manager/build

The value should be 4.2(1). Change it to 4.1(3), and the software will install.

When you finish installation, change it back to 4.2(1).

where can I get 4.0(4?

How did you get the CCM 4.2 ?

If you got the CD?s, did you get a CRS 4.0(x) bundle with that Call Manager CD set?

If you dont have the CDs, you're going to need to use the Product Upgrade Tool from the link below to get the software you need.

AVVID CD Software Request Cases FAQ

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_qanda_item0918

6a00802262ed.shtml

Views
Helpful
Replies