Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility + entreprise working time

habouzyad
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

i have configured Extension Mobility with success. Now, the Manager ask me the possibility to configure logout automatic after the working hours ( the all profiles must be loged out at 17h:00).

i saw in the entreprise parameters the possibility to congigure Max time login, but i think that not resolve what we nedd.

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards

Hicham

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

sorry, that's not configurable

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Tim Smith
Level 4
Level 4

You would need to do some programming here if you wanted to actually force a logout at a specific time...

There is an extension mobility API that will do the job. Or CallManager AXL.

Be careful forcing mass logouts in very large sites. As it would lead to a mass login the next morning... there is a cap on how many logins are supported per hour.

Also, if you are running 4.X or 5.X then all your logins are dependant on the publisher being up. Single point of failure when everybody is logged out, could cause a slight headache in the morning! :)

It is pretty severe to log everyone out at a specific time.

If your boss is worried about security / toll fraud, I would suggest using time of day functionality to create some blocking that applies after hours. This is more flexible, then you can define certain extensions that this doesnt apply etc. Or even use FAC for making calls after hours - heaps of options.

Cheers,

Tim