cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility Logout Causing Routing Problems

davidstrand
Level 1
Level 1

We are using Callmanager 4.1 and Customer Response Solutions 4.0. We are using Extension Mobility for routing in our call center. Based off of if anyone is logged into the phones in the call center, when agents log out at the end of the day calls get routed to the calls to the customer service counter instead. Until about a week ago this has been working properly.

Now when agents log out the system Cisco Superviser Desktop is showing them as being logged in and unavailable and  it is still routing calls to the call center when no one is there to answer. As a workaround we have been having to use Superviser Desktop App to Force Removal of the users at the end of the day. We have not made any changes to the routing that I am aware of. 

If someone help get me started on how to troubleshoot this or if someone has seen this problem before I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,

David

5 Replies 5

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Are you using IPPA or CAD? Have you tried a CCX server restart? Cliche I know but it's easier to restart that box sometimes than tinker with the Calabrio services.

To be honest I do not know if we are IPPA or CAD.

Im just took this over and kind of new with this system. It doesnt seem to happen to all the users, about half work normally and a and half who dont. I will try the restart tonight, and let you know.

CAD = Cisco Agent Desktop which is a Windows or browser-based client application.

IPPA = IP Phone Agent which is an XML Phone Service (i.e. no PC involvement)

Restarting didnt seem to help, but removing Extension Mobility from the Phone Profile  and Re Adding it back seems to have solved the problem. Thanks for your suggestion.

David

UPDATE:

It seems the problem still exists. While testing during the day now it works properly but at the end of the day when the users sign out of the phones the same problem still exists. Any other ideas?

Answering the previous question. we are not using any PC or browser to do the call routing, It is all done automatically within the system.

Thanks again!