cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility Logout

Hi

I turn on the Extension Mobility

Associate the phones.

The user log in IP Phone, but How can I do to log out by password? It's possible?

Thanks

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

the logout process does not ask for any pwd and the functionality is not in any CUCM release

since only 1 profile is logged at any given time there is no need to use the pwd again at the logout. to log in you need the profile and pwd to load the specifics of the config for the device profile but for the logout you only need to go into services -> EM -> logout

the process triggers a request that is sent to the CUCM to push the load for the phone that it has by default

you can even use an IE to type in the logout string and logout the EM profile

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi

Don't have an option Extension Mobility logout in Services. Show me the message to https://:8443/ccmuser/showHome.do

CCM5.1

Hi,

Are you saying that when you try to logout of extension mobility, you select services -> Extension Mobility but this does not follow with a line "logout ?" and instead you receive a URL.

This could mean that you have possibly not associated the UDP(User Device Profile) to Extension Mobility service aswell as the phone.

Dave.

as Dave mentions you failed to subscribe the device profile to EM, that's why you get the message to go to the ccmuser page to subscribe to it. once you subscribe the DP to EM you will get the logout option

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

Hi.

So, I change the name of server, before CCMXXX to ip address. So I stop and start the service, created a new extension mobility, subscribe the phones and ok, successful!

Thanks all

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: