Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility on Call Manager

Hi,

can anyone advise me if you can add a second line number on an extension mobility profile?

Regards,

Darren.

4 Replies 4

Dennis Fogler
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Darren,

As long as the ip phone, that the Extension Mobility profile references, can support multiple lines, then Extension Mobility can support a second Directory Number.

Hi, thanks for your speedy response. We use a mixture of 7960s and 7961s and they do support multiple lines. However when trying to set up the device profile I cannot see an options to add a second line. Can you advise me on how to do this please?

Regards,

Darren.

Darren,

Check the phone button template that the Extension Mobility profile is referencing to make sure that two line appearences / DNs can be configured. The default phone button template for the 7960/61 allows for 2 DNs to be configured. If the phone button template only has one line change it or add a new one that allows for more than one DN to be configured.

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

Change the phone button template on EM profile to one that supports two lines and that will open up more line on the EM profile. Just like said in the other post, if the end-user phone into which you login has more than one line then this should work.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus