cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility screen hangs after login and logout..!!!

Siddharam M
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

When even i login / logout from extension mobility in my IP phone, the screen hangs there itself . Eventhough the login / logout status gets updated but the screen automatically doesn't get redirected to main screen , for which i need to press exit 3 times. I am facing this problem for all users .

Call Manager : UC 520

IP Phone model : cisco 7942

attaching the video and show tech .

Regards ,
Siddu..!!!!!!

7 Replies 7

gurjbakshi
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone come up with a resolution to this?  I'm experiencing the same issue with a site that has a SR520 establishing a VPN tunnel to the UC540 site.

The phones behind the UC520 site automatically go to the home screen upon logout from extension mobility, whereas the site behind the SR520 just stalls at the "Logging out..." screen while the phone has already logged out.

acharyr123
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Siddharam,

I am also facing the same issue with CME 8.6. Is your problem resolved?

Not resolved yet .....  If anyone has the solution pls provide ..........

So how is it working now in your environment? Whether everyone pressing the exit button couple of times???

Hi ,

I am still facing the issue ..... the users have to press exit button to go to the home screen .

If any one has the solution then pls help..

Hi,

I downgraded the phone firmware to 8.5.3SR1 & it solved the issue.

Rgds,

Partha

Hi Guys,

I understand the downgrade to 8.x. What I don't understand is that this was fixed earlier in the 12.x version, you had to upgrade the firmware on the phone. NOw if upgrade to 9.1.1, we have to downgrade to 8.x again. If cisco is monitoring this, hadn't there been a solution to this yet?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: