Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility UK Locale Problem CUCM 10

r.barber
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has experienced issues with locales with Extension Mobility profiles?

I have just upgraded a customer from CUCM 8.0.3 to 10.0.1.10000-24

The lastest UK Locale cm-locale-en_GB-10.0.1.1000-1

All CUCM servers where rebooted starting with the Publisher after the install of the local took place.

All phones ( no extension mobility) hear the UK locale but any phone that has extension mobility profile logged in regardless of model heres the US locale.  All the defaults are set to use UK network and user locales also the users and device profile are set to use the UK locales.  This also worked no issues before the upgrade.

Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sadly I'm with the same issue... and i find on Bug Search this:

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuo94742

at this moment, they don't have a 10.0 fixed version

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Sreekanth Narayanan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What's the firmware version running on the phones? There are locale installation files for phones as well based on firmware, so if there was a change of firmware, you would have to install the UK locale file for the upgraded firmware of the phones as well.

Odd issues pop up if both CUCM and phone locales are not correctly installed.

Hi Sreekanth,

See screenshot from the phone.  Seems it's running the correct locale.  This issue happens only to extension mobility profiles but on all model of phones.   I haven't added the combined network locale.  Do you think that could be the reason?

User Locale English_United_Kingdom
Network Locale United_Kingdom
Headset Enabled Yes
User Locale Version 10.0.1.1000-1
Network Locale Version

Did you find a fix for this issue, we've just done an upgrade to CUCM System version: 10.0.1.10000-24 from 7.1.5 and have exactly the same issue. I've even set the locale on the UDP to UK English but the logged in user still gets the prompts in US English. When the user logs out of the phone, any messages are heard in UK english.

Same locale version shows as installed on the phone.

Sadly I'm with the same issue... and i find on Bug Search this:

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuo94742

at this moment, they don't have a 10.0 fixed version

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: