Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility

alex goshtaei
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I configured 10 user profile for EM, only one of them can log off successfully, the reset of the users can log in but when they want to log off and press service button, on the phone screen shows "to set up speed dials and other services for your phone, please go to http://......./ccmuser" and they can't log off successfully.

any suggetion would be very appreciated.

thanks

Alex

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You need to subscribe the EM service on all the Device Profiles just like you do on the phones.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You need to subscribe the EM service on all the Device Profiles just like you do on the phones.

HTH,

Chris

Very appreciate, it works great

I have another question, Chris;

when I configure speed dial and BLF buttons on the EM profile, then I login with that profile, it doesn't show speed dial and BLF buttons. any idea?

thanks

Are these configured as BLF on the device profile?

Make sure you have "Subscribe Calling Search" space specified on the device profile as well.

Chris

yes, I configure BLF buttons on the profile but I don't see "subs calling search" in device profile. I am using version 6.1

Hi,

The "SUBSCRIBE Calling Search Space" should be configured on the phones where the users log on. The "SUBSCRIBE Calling Search Space" must contain the UDP DN's Partition (most common internal partition).

Hope this can help :)

Best

/AN

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Alex,

On the other (non-working) extensions is the Logout Service configured?

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: