Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Extension Mobilty Problem???

I went to setup Extension Mobility at home on my Call Manager 7.0  server however when I pressed the services button the phone keeps  stating Reqesting and never shows me the Extension Tab so I can  log in. I have already added the service on the  User Profile and Phones. I have 7940's and 7960 phones. I  logged into my CUCM 6.0 Server at work and set up Extension Mobility  with no problem. What is really going on here?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Extension Mobilty Problem???

Hi,

Do you use IP address instead of hostname for your Phone URL Parameters?. If not, try changing to IP address. This Phone URL Parameters are under System->Enterprise Parameters.

Hope to help.

Best regards,

-- Adrián.

2 REPLIES

Hi,

Do you use IP address instead of hostname for your Phone URL Parameters?. If not, try changing to IP address. This Phone URL Parameters are under System->Enterprise Parameters.

Hope to help.

Best regards,

-- Adrián.

Thanks Adrain. That resolved the issue. I completed forgot to change the IP Address under Enterprise Parameters when I changed the IP of the Call Manager.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content