cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Failed to create the CTI Route Point and corresponding Line on Cisco Unified CM.

Dear All

Kindly I got that message "Failed to create the CTI Route Point and corresponding Line on Cisco Unified CM." When I am trying to create Trigger on the UCCX for an Application,

Bye the way I create Call Control Group and it gives me OK, and I create it from Subsystem>Cisco Unified CM Telephony>Call Control Group

and Type CTI Ports: 4 | Inbound | Starting DN : 9000 "Nothing in my route pattern report have created CTI numbers"

So Appreciate your help to avoid that errors raised when I am trying to create new prompts 

Thanks 

Ahmed Samir Yosuef 

Integration Manager

7 Replies 7

Let me know the deployment model and Node details

I am getting the same failed message, on CUCM 8.6.2...  Any help please?

Go to CUCM >> Call Routing >> Route Plan Report >> and look for all the Unassigned DN and then delete them. After this, try to create Route Point and you should be good. Also make sure that the DN you are chossing to create Route point should be unique and should not exist on CM before.

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posst -

Dear All

Thanks for your reply

This problem was solved due to the required service on the CUCM wasn't started this service name is
"CTI ................."

Thanks Deepak,

it works.

could Also be possible that the "Device Name" you are specifying for trigger , Same Device name is already configured in CUCM.

I had the same issue. After giving unique name to trigger, it worked fine.

That was my issue.  Thank you!