Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

fast dial in ccme

we have a 3800 router and we are working on ccme . i want to add some numbers for fast dial ..i mean

if i want to call 12345678 thn i will assaign this number to 45 and whoever will press this 45 it should directly dial this number.

thx for your consideration.

• IP Telephony
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Red

Re: fast dial in ccme

Hi Sandeep,

Here is some info for configuring fastdial / speedial in CME;

Speed-Dial Features

Cisco CME provides a number of mechanisms to implement speed dialing on IP and analog phones. This link provides a summary and comparison of the different types of speed dial that are available in Cisco CME systems.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps4625/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a00804ad85d.html#wp2294210

Hope this helps!

Rob

"May your heart always be joyful And may your song always be sung May you stay forever young " - Dylan
2 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Red

Hi Sandeep,

Here is some info for configuring fastdial / speedial in CME;

Speed-Dial Features

Cisco CME provides a number of mechanisms to implement speed dialing on IP and analog phones. This link provides a summary and comparison of the different types of speed dial that are available in Cisco CME systems.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps4625/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a00804ad85d.html#wp2294210

Hope this helps!

Rob

"May your heart always be joyful And may your song always be sung May you stay forever young " - Dylan

thx rob this was nice somehow i found the answer thx again and this link is really help ful

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.