Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Fast Dial In CUCM 6.01

Hi All,

I have a Cisco CallManager 6.01 and have problems when want configure the "Personal Fast Dials" in my Ip Phones.

I done this:

a)  Configured the Personal Fast Dials directly  in the phone ( but not work)

b) Configured the  Personal Fast Dials from Web Interface of the user ( but not work)

c) Create a Service and then use this url: http://server/ccmpd/pdCheckLogin.do?name=#DEVICENAME# (but not work)

d) Create a service with this url: http://192.168.10.156:8080/ccmpd/pdCheckLogin.do? and Name,Pin,userid service parameter information (but not work).

When I press for example 2 and then  AbbrDial the phone show "Number Not Configured" and has nothing.

My phones: Cisco Ip Phone 7940, 7941 and Ip Communicator version 2.1

Can Someone Help me.

Attach you can see some images for best understanding of my problem

Thanks for your Help

Chris

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

OK, you're confusing this.

They are 2 separate features. One is speed dials which are added if possible to the button lines on phone and then not visible any more but can be used with the abbrdial and the other feature is the service which is called fast dials.

If you add a speed dial, you only add a speed dial. This does not add or modify anything in fast dials. Same the other way if you configure fast dials.

If you want to use the abbrdial softkey what you need to configure are speed dials.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you configured the speed dials (Not the same as fast dials) in order to use the abbrdial feature??

Look at Page 47

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/7965g_7945g/7_1_2/english/User/guide/65enu712.pdf

HTH

java

HTH

java

Hi,

thanks for your speed in answer..

I configured the speed dial as show in the picture attach, and AbbrDial works good for this type (speed dial), but when go to directories / personal directory / personal fast Dial on my Ip Communicator, it looks Unassigned.

My Question for this is, how to assign Personal Fast Dial without use speed dial ?

Thanks for your valuable help.

Chris

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Chris,

No worries...I think this is just a terminology issue here. The Personal

Fastdials are accessed via the Cisco Personal Address Book not

with the method shown in your screen shot.

The type you are trying to access via pressing a number on the phone (while On Hook)

and then Abbreviated Dial Softkey are added via Add/Update your speed dials

from the ccmuser page.

Cheers!

Rob

Hi,

thanks for your speed in answer..

I configured the speed dial as show in the picture attach, and AbbrDial works good for this type (speed dial), but when go to directories / personal directory / personal fast Dial on my Ip Communicator, it looks Unassigned.

My Question for this is, how to assign Personal Fast Dial without use speed dial ?

Thanks for your valuable help.

Chris

OK, you're confusing this.

They are 2 separate features. One is speed dials which are added if possible to the button lines on phone and then not visible any more but can be used with the abbrdial and the other feature is the service which is called fast dials.

If you add a speed dial, you only add a speed dial. This does not add or modify anything in fast dials. Same the other way if you configure fast dials.

If you want to use the abbrdial softkey what you need to configure are speed dials.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: