cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Faulty NIC on CCM

christianojum
Level 1
Level 1

I recently deployed Deployed CCM 6.1.Bus.Edition. The OS is Linux. At a point all the phones lost connection to the CCM. I narrowed the problem to the Network port. The network port is faulty.

How can I revive this bad port. Or how can I assign IP address to the second port for me to use the second port. I need help.

3 Replies 3

Johann Aicher
Level 1
Level 1

Be arare about a Bug in 6.1(2): CSCsv49493

Reg.

Johann

Thanks Johan for your quick response. I have studied the Bug but my callmanager does not have the symptoms contained in the Bug.The sympoms in the Bug is as follows-Symptom:Phone services will go down, and server will only be semi-responsive. Local console access will show the following error constantly scrolling across the screen.

EXT3-fs error (device sd(8,6)) in start_transaction: Journal has aborted)

But the only problem with my CM is that the NIC is not working and hence connot communicate with the network. When i connet to it locally the only error it reported was--'gateway gateway not found'. If the faulty NIC port is revived or the second one is activated, I think it should work. Please I need help on how to do any of these.

Hi

Did you get a fix for this issue. We have exactly the same issue.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: