Views
Helpful
Replies

Fax to Network Folder

angel-moon
Level 3
Level 3

Hello Everyone,

This is slightly off-topic.  I was wondering if anyone had any any recommendations for a software or hardware package that will allow inbound faxes to get routed to a network folder instead of being printed out.  A"plus" would be the ability to fax outbound from the desktop as well.

Thanks in advance!  All replies rated

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mario Garcia
Level 3
Level 3

A multitech fax server will do the job, you just need analog stations to plug in the fax server. Depending on the number of concurrent faxes will determine the size of fax server you need. They have a light weight client that will appear as a printer and you can print to fax and enter your destination.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Mario Garcia
Level 3
Level 3

A multitech fax server will do the job, you just need analog stations to plug in the fax server. Depending on the number of concurrent faxes will determine the size of fax server you need. They have a light weight client that will appear as a printer and you can print to fax and enter your destination.

Mario Garcia
Level 3
Level 3

Using T.37 onramp you can receive faxes to a public folder in exchange that has an email address associated with it.

I am not sure about a network folder

Thanks.  Just what I needed!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: