cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Find out number of lines confirgured in CCM 4.1(3)

majama
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to get a report on how many lines that are configured in a CCM cluster running CCM 4.1(3)SR5b.

Thanks in advance!

MJ

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lfulgenzi
Level 7
Level 7

If you can elaborate a bit more on what you are looking for, someone should be able to help.

In the meantime (and this might be all you need) if you go to Route Plan > Route Plan Report and then click "View in File" near the top righ of the window, below the menu, you will get an ascii file of all the DNs and patterns programmed into your system.

Lelio

Don't forget to rate helpful posts, or follow up on how we can clarify things.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

lfulgenzi
Level 7
Level 7

If you can elaborate a bit more on what you are looking for, someone should be able to help.

In the meantime (and this might be all you need) if you go to Route Plan > Route Plan Report and then click "View in File" near the top righ of the window, below the menu, you will get an ascii file of all the DNs and patterns programmed into your system.

Lelio

Don't forget to rate helpful posts, or follow up on how we can clarify things.

Hi Lelio,

Thanks for your response. Sorry for the confusion. I meant a report on all active DNs on the system. I will use the route plan report as you have suggested above.

Thanks again.

MJ

Don't forget that sometime between 3.3 and 4.1(3) (I forget exactly when) Cisco introduced the PBX concept of an 'unassigned' DN. That means, you will see a DN in the route plan report but it is not actually assigned to any device, namely a phone. This happens when you delete (or change?) a DN on a phone (or even delete the entire phone I think). It takes the DN and places it in the 'unassigned' DN category.

A seperate report for this is necessary, because the CSV file doesn't identify these in any way.

Under the same Route Plan Report section, choose Unassigned DN from the "Find Where" drop down menu.

This should help as well.

Lelio

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: