Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse automatically going from Ready to Not Ready State

Surendra Singh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i have two users logged into a finesse portal that i just set up. they are able to login, bu when they go into a "Ready" state, it automatically changes to "Not Ready" and they are not on any active calls.

Please assist.

4 Replies 4

mightyking
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

Did you manage to fix the Ready/Not Ready issue with Finesse? I am experiencing the same.

Thanks,

MK

This question might be best suited for teh Contact Center forum. Either way, the next time this happens please do this:

SSH into both the Publisher while the incident is occurring..

• Issue this command through the CLI: utils uccx notification-service log enable
  • Type “yes”
  • utils uccx notification-service log status
  • Confirm you see this:  “Cisco Unified CCX Notification Service logging is currently ENABLED.” 

Use RTMT and collect these logs:

• Finesse
  • Engine
  • Notification Service

Once you’ve done this disable the notification service.

• utils uccx notification-service log disable from the CLI on both pub
Please rate useful posts and mark answers as correct if applicable.

Thanks zdesignstudio,

I restarted the finesse service and It looks like it dosen happen any more. If it happens I will take the logs and share it with you. Thanks for the reply.

MK

Sounds good. You should have pulled the logs prior to restarting so we could potentially prevent it from ever happening again in the future.

Please rate useful posts and mark answers as correct if applicable.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: