1. We are running Cisco CallManager 4.3. We have recently acquired Cisco 7942-G IP Phones running sccp 42.8-3-3sr2s load file.
2. When we connect the new phones to the network, they are able to go through the IP Phone configuration process on the network i.e, acquire power from the POE switches, acquire VLAN settings from the switches, acquire IP address configurations from the DHCP servers (Routers in our case) including the IP address of the CallManager (which in our case is also the TFTP server).
3. After the 7942-G IP Phones complete the IP address configuration process, they are attempting to register with the CallManager. However this is not possible since the CallManager in its present state does not have the necessary files and configurations to support the 7942-G IP Phones.
4. we installed the file cmterm-7942_7962-sccp.8-3-3sr2.exe
firmware and the zipped files in after download cmterm-7942_7962-sccp.8-3-3SR2.zip,
the installation process was successful,
4. However even after installing the firmware the Callmanager New IP Phone addition procedure drop down menu does not provide the 7942-G IP Phone type
Can anyone assist with where i can get the file cmterm-7942_7962-sccp.8-3-3-readme.htm which i believe could have more information.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...