cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Forward from one extension without voicemail to another with voicemail

pedroferreras
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, i'm running Callmanager Business Edition version 7.1.3.30000-1. I need that calls forwarded to one phone extension (without voicemail) can be later forwarded to another extension with malibox in the same phone.I need  to do that because in this version 69xx phones does not support call waiting, so i need to use two extensions an configure CFNA and CFBusy from first extension to second. In this scenario i need to configure the mailbox on the second extension of the phone.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Other than changing the enterprise parameter from original called number to last redirecting number to make that work, your other options are to use a call routing rule for FW calls or set that DN as an alternate number in the mailbox you want to get the VMs

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Other than changing the enterprise parameter from original called number to last redirecting number to make that work, your other options are to use a call routing rule for FW calls or set that DN as an alternate number in the mailbox you want to get the VMs

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

kelvin.j.owen
Level 1
Level 1

As an alternative to setting up Alternate Extensions, I use a Voicemail Profile with a mask of the second extension. Apply that Profile to the both the first and second extenstions, then you'll use the same voicemail account for calls that go to either phone. This scales better if you've many extensions wanting to use the same Voicemail account, such as, in our case, users who call forward to a Hunt Pilot which has it's own voicemail account.

Kelvin