Views
Helpful
Replies

Forward Hunt No answer/Busy > Voicemail Pilot > Call Handler

blibin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am trying to forward a hunt pillot when No answer/Busy to voicemail pilot where it would hit a Call handler with the same extn as the hunt pilot.

But the greeting played is standard greeting when it hits the Call Handler. Why is it not hitting the busy greeting in the call handler for Forward Hunt busy?

I am using CUC 8.6

Your help is much appreciated.

Regards,

Libin

7 Replies 7

Hi

Think is not the right way

Create a virtual number into cti route point and tick the forward ALL options to voicemail

Example 3000 .point your hunt pilot to this number

Then go to CUC to the system cll handler and create there one call handler with extension 3000.Then go to the tranfer rules anf choose standar/Transfer Action/Greeetings

Go to Greeetings and enable the busy .Then there  add  any prompt you want or any other choise

Please rate all useful posts 

Regards
Chrysostomos

""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""

Hi,

Is it possible to provide 2 greetings (one when No Answer and the other when Busy) with this configuration?

Regards,

Libin

As far as i know no you cant.

But you can send the call into the call hanlder in case that is no answer or is busy with the same prompt that you will choose .In any case the result is the same,.The extensions into the hunt pilot are not able to answer the call so the result is the same if are  busy or if not answer

Regards
Chrysostomos

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""

Hi,

If that is the case, I can follow the method I mentioned initially which will hit the standard greeting which will play the same prompt for No Answer or Busy.

I was actually looking for a method which will play the standard greeting when No Answer and Busy greeting when busy.

Thanks and Regards,

Libin

you can use your hunt pilot to have something for the no answer and something else for the busy

But you have to configure your hunt pilot to accept only one call and the second call will not come into hunt pilot/extensions but to the destination call handler for example

Regards
Chrysostomos

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

use direct transfer to voicemail, on your hunt forward busy and hunt forward no answer settings

http://ciscoshizzle.blogspot.com.au/2012_09_01_archive.html

You can differentiate between a no answer and busy greeting, all you need to do is go to the user (in CUC) and enable the busy greeting and record it.

=============================
Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below. 

=============================

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Hi,

Will different greetings be played for No answer and busy scenarios?

As per my knowledge, if you enable busy greetings, it overrides the standard greetings.

Regards,

Libin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: