Level 1

Hi,

I have question on call forwarding. The example situation is like this:

There are 3 mobile numbers.

1st mobile number is 1001.

2nd mobile number is 1002.

3rd mobile number is 1003.

The main number is 1000.

When there is incoming call to the main number (1000), the call will be forwarded to mobile number 1 (1001). If mobile number 1 does not pickup, the call will be automatically forwarded to mobile number 2 (1002). Lastly, If mobile number 2 does not pick up, the call will be automatically forwarded to mobile number 3 (1003).

The question is, how do i configure this in CM 4.2?

Please help. Thank you very much.

6 Replies 6

sebastiandm
Level 1
Level 1

You could setup a broadcast hunt group with three dummy numbers which forward to each mobile. Once the call gets forwarded back out to the pstn you lose control of that call...

CF is not observed for calls that arrive thru hunt pilots or pilot points

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks Java.

Is there any 3rd party software to do meet this requirement?

Hi,

Yeah, but the problem is, how can I control the forwarded call to mobile?

Wilson Samuel
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

I dont think this is technically feasible unless you have Cisco Wireless Phones (the term used by you is Mobile Phone and I'm guessing its this what you mean).

Since once the call gets forwarded to the 1st Mobile, there is no way CCM has any knoledge or control on the Call, thats why when if the 1st Mobile doesnt answer the call, CCM has no way getting to control the call.

However if your Mobile/Cell Phone company does offer CallForward No Answer feature then it can be deployed, then it wont be done on the CUCM but on the Cell/Mobile itself.

Good Luck

Regards

Sam Wilson

Thanks Sam.

Is there any 3rd part software that can meet this requirement?