cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

forwarding my unanswered calls to my mobile showing the E1 no on my mobile while i want to showing the caller mobile ID.

eng.eslamany
Level 1
Level 1

hi guys,
if i have a coming call from mobile to my extension and i forwarding my unanswered calls to my mobile showing the E1 no on my mobile while i want to showing the caller mobile ID.

is the ""gateway Calling Party Selection* Originator"" configuration on cucm will solve it or no

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Setting the Calling Party Selection to Originator will send the Original Calling party number to your provider. If your provider accepts any calling number, it is well and good.

you may also need to enable the other setting 'Redirecting Number Delivery Outbound' and Redirecting Party Transformation CSS to ensure the IP phone's number is sent to provider as a Redirecting number along with the original calling number and final called number.

Please collect 'debug isdn q931' for a test call to verify how these numbers are sent to provider.

Thanks

Suresh

Please rate all the helpful posts

//Suresh Please rate all the useful posts.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hi,

Setting the Calling Party Selection to Originator will send the Original Calling party number to your provider. If your provider accepts any calling number, it is well and good.

you may also need to enable the other setting 'Redirecting Number Delivery Outbound' and Redirecting Party Transformation CSS to ensure the IP phone's number is sent to provider as a Redirecting number along with the original calling number and final called number.

Please collect 'debug isdn q931' for a test call to verify how these numbers are sent to provider.

Thanks

Suresh

Please rate all the helpful posts

i did all that solutions and debug isdn q931 showing the caller id right but i think the problem related to ISP

is there any other way to make sure.

thank you for you help

if you are sending the right calling number in the ISDN setup message, then it is something you must check with ISP. no other way. :)

thank you very much