Views
Helpful
Replies

Free up Voicemail inbox

lesterccna
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

One of my IP Phone user is experiencing when to access his Voicemail("your Inbox is full you cannot send and received new messages"..)but there is nothing left message in his message inbox,i tried to reconfig his account in unity server but still it does not work..

Thank you very much in advance..

Best Regards,

Lester

7 Replies 7

msolak
Level 4
Level 4

hi,

this document explains how unity handles subscribers whose mailboxes are full.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a008014f98e.html#96505

HTH

regards

mehmet

Jay Schulze
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Lester,

If you go to Exchange system manager Mailbox Store/Mailboxes do you see any items in their mailbox?

HI All,

a while ago,I found out that it can recieved and send messages, but the the only thing is it plays the voice message notification telling" your inbox is full, you cannot send and recieve new messages.."but the real thing is it can send and recieved new messages.

thank you very much in advanced.

Best Regards,

Lester

Any Idea how can i eliminate that faulty voice message notification..

Thank you,

Lester

Hi,

We don't use Unity but we get that message (even when inbox is empty) when the device is not associated to the VM server.

Rich

HI, I went thru the link,, & FOUND

"Unaddressed Messages Distribution List

Messages that cannot be delivered because the network or a server assigned to a subscriber goes down, or because the subscriber mailbox has exceeded the Prohibit Send and Receive limit specified for the mailbox in Exchange, are forwarded to the Unaddressed Messages distribution list. By default, this distribution list contains the Example Administrator as its only member.

To route these messages properly, ensure that the Unaddressed Messages distribution list has at least one member (such as the operator) who will monitor the mailbox and handle messages that cannot be delivered."

SO CHECK UR MAILBOX SETTINGS IN UNITY!!!

HTH

Hello,

Again I would go to unity and check and see if there actually any messages in the exchange system manager for that user. Next you will need to check their deleted items.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: