Views
Helpful
Replies

FXO Card 4 Port

jack samuel
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

I need to setup a small company for 20 users in which for IP telephony on voice router 4 port FXO card has been ordered, I want to confiure the 4 port FXO card for internal users to dial outside to PSTN.

Can anybody route me to configuaration example or any post linking similar to my request to achieve the above.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

All you need are dialpeers, have you reviewed the CME config guide and dial peer configuration guides??? If search CSC youll find plenty of examples

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Is this going to be a GW of off centralized CUCM or standalone CME system? Where will the phones be registered to?

Chris

Hello Chris,

It is standalone CME system, the phone will be registered to CME, (C2921-CME-SRST/K9) router. The FXO card is installed in this router

Thanks

Hi,

Anybody can help me for the above query

Thanks

All you need are dialpeers, have you reviewed the CME config guide and dial peer configuration guides??? If search CSC youll find plenty of examples

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: