Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FXO port hangs after call forward all

Hi,

I am using CCME with CUE 2.3 .

When there is a call to AA which forwards to an extension. When the extension user call forward all to a external number then it goes out well. Once the both the party hangs up the call the voice port hangs. It doesnt release.

When i trouble shoot, Once the call forwarded to the remote phone i can see NO DSP on the "show voice call status" command. But the both the parties can talk without any problem.

I tried calling from the another IP Phone extension to the extension where callforward all is done.It works fine and once the both the parties disconnects, voice port releases immediately.

Then i understood the port hangs only if the call is originated from the gateway instead of IP Phone.

find below my voice-port config.

voice-port 0/0/0

translation-profile incoming add_9

supervisory disconnect dualtone mid-call

cptone AU

timeouts call-disconnect 0

timeouts wait-release 2

connection plar opx 100

!

voice-port 0/0/1

translation-profile incoming add_9

supervisory disconnect dualtone mid-call

cptone AU

timeouts call-disconnect 0

timeouts wait-release 2

connection plar opx 100

!

I am using Cisco 2801 with c2801-advipservicesk9-mz.124-11.XJ4.bin and CCME 4.1 .

Please give me some solution immediately.

Urgent !!! urgent !!!

Thanks

Manoj

4 Replies 4

hadbou
Level 5
Level 5

The workaround is to wait until dial-tone is hear before placing phone back on-hook.

It looks like bug - CSCdm3411

That is not a valid bug number, would you specify ?

Dear all,

I solved the problem by adding this command.

voice-card 0

no local-bypass

This command changes the default behaviour of the voice card and keeps the DSP across the audio stream for the duration of the call, even if the call is later connected directly to another voice port on the same network module. Therefore, the Supervisory Disconnect Tone feature is active as expected.

Thanks for all your support.

Regards

Manoj

Hi Manoj,

Thanks for posting back with your resolution to this problem. 5 points for your good work!

Take care,

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: