Views
Helpful
Replies

FXO ports isn t disconnecting

tarek issa
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a CCME with 4 FXO, each linked to an analog extension of a Panasonic PABX. When an analog user of the panasonic pabx calls the FXO extension in order to access unity, or plar or.., and he finishes his conversation, the port keeps on and doesn t close.

Please help.

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

this is the classic FXO disconnect problem, that is why FXS/FXO is never recommended for integration with PBXs, please see:

http://cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk653/technologies_tech_note09186a00800ae2d1.shtml

Basically you have to find out if your PBX can use any of the methods outlined in the document, and configure appropriately.

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

Hello,

Man thanks for your reply but the info that you have proposed me didnt work. Is there any other solution?

Thanks,

Tarek

What doesn't work ? What do you have tried ?

Which version of CCME are you using ?

When PBX user calls IP phone, and then both hang up, do the port close ?

we tried the file that you have sent me, all type of suprvisory disco... the problem remains the same. any analog/digital user that calls the analog extension linked to the CCME, and that finishes his call, the FXO remains on and if we call the extension back, it gives a busy tone for around 10 minutes...