Views
Helpful
Replies

FXS port Disconnect - Paging

steigja
Level 3
Level 3

Hello All,

We have a 2851 that is connected via one of the FXS ports to a Valcom V-9970 paging controll unit which then connects to a Bogen Multicom 2000.  When We dial 31 which is my dial-peer pointing out the FXS port it rings once then picks up.  We can then put in codes and then page.  However sometimes the connection disconnects during the page.  Is there something I should have configured on the FXS port?  currently my FXS port configuration is set to default.

Jason

5 Replies 5

Hi Steigja,

Please post to us your fxo configuration.

Thank you

Jefferson,

Here is my config below,  as you can see it is default.  Is there anything you think I should try adding to the config?  thanks

voice-port 0/1/0
description overhead paging

dial-peer voice 924 pots
description overhead paging
destination-pattern 31
port 0/1/0
forward-digits 0

Jason

Are you using Call Manager or Call Manager Express? What's the version are you using?

Thank you

Jefferson,

We are using CUCM 7.1.2.21900-5,  the dial-peer is configured on a 2851 which is a H323 gateway and it is on code c2800nm-adventerprisek9_ivs_li-mz.124-24.T.bin.  thanks

Jason

Please, on your router enable the debug voice ccapi, so you can simulate the problem again. View if the problem occur again.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: