Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Gatekeeper endpoint registration not reflecting

Hi ,

I have a gatekeeper image as below:

Cisco IOS Software, 3800 Software (C3845-ADVENTERPRISEK9_IVS_LI-M), Version 12.4(15)T9, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc5)

System image file is "flash:c3845-adventerprisek9_ivs_li-mz.124-15.T9.bin"

I have totally 12 GK Controlled ICT trunks which I have integrated with the gatekeeper.

However,I am only able to view the registrations for only 8 endpoints when I issue the command show gatekeeper endpoints.

The configurations are the same for all the GK-ICT trunks .

Please suggest.

Regards,

Shams

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Gatekeeper endpoint registration not reflecting

Check first gatekeeper config on missing CMs. Second check names have to be unique per cluster.

4 REPLIES

Check first gatekeeper config on missing CMs. Second check names have to be unique per cluster.

Hi Konrad,

Thanks for the reply.

I have the gatekeeper configurations on the respective CUCM's and also the zone names are unique.

Any thing else you suggest that needs to be checked.

Regards,

Shams

Next I would check if you have full connection to gatekeeper from missing clusters. Last step try to debug gatekeeper maybe you will find something there.

Hi Konrad,

Just rechecked once again a couple of the trunks were having the same device name...I guess by device names u were referring to trunks earlier.

Well thanks for the same.

Regards,

Shams

Views
Helpful
Replies