Currently all my Cisco Gateways registered with CUCM using H.323 protocol, for now i would like to migrate all these gateways registered protocol to SIP, simply i would like to Migrate all my H.323 gateways to SIP.
Can anyone have any best procedure to do this Migration, as well share the related documents if you have any.
1. You need to create sip trunks on cuc and point the trunks to the ip address of your gateway. If you have multiple IP address on the gateway, you need to carefully consider which ip address you will bind your sip signalling to.
2. You need to ensure that the cucm group in the device pool you assign to your sip trunk is the same as youconfigure for your dial-peers or you use the feature "run on all active cucm" on your sip trunk and RL.
3. Configure inbound dial-peer from cucm to the gateway and ensure it is enabled for sip (by using sip protocol sipv2 command)
4. Configure outbound dial-peer to cucm and ensure it is sip enabled.
5. configure rtp-nte on both your inbound and outbound dial-peers fir dtmf
6. ensure your sip trunk is set to use "no preference for DTMF
To understand more on sip signalling please refer to this document
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...