Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate a report listing registered phones on CCM4.2(3)

Hi,

I have a CCM 4.2(3) cluster comprising one pub and one sub. All devices are registered to the sub.

I need to generate a report showing all registered IP phones with a DN starting with 4. I need to see device name, DN, model number, IP address and logged in user.

BAT export cannot do this as it does not seem to have an option that allows me to select phone registration status.

The Device Search within RTMT - see below - shows the info I need but does not seem to have an export to CSV option.

Any ideas welcome.

rtmt.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super Bronze

Re: Generate a report listing registered phones on CCM4.2(3)

Hi

Easiest way to get the device reg status would I guess be to pull devicelistx.asp (google it).

It will return you an XML file with that info in it, and you'd have to parse it in some way to get the status.

Once you have that you could cross reference it with your DB output.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
5 REPLIES

Hi,

You can run your report from SQL ccm database.

1. On the CCM server, go to Start---> Programs---> Microsoft SQL Server 7.0--->Enterprise Manager

2. Once in Enterprise Manager, expand SQL Server Group---> name of your CCM--->Databases---> the latest CCM030X database---> Tables

3. Right click on "Device" go to Open Table, then Return all rows. This should open the Device database and should list all the devices configured on CallManager.

4. From this table you can pick what you want in your report.

Thanks

Mudassir

Hi Mudassir,

Thanks for your answer. I have got the table open and can see some of the information I need (Device Name and Description).

I guess I can work out the device type by referencing the tkModel column against device name (e.g. tkModel 309 is a 7941G-GE).

Do you know which column indicates device status? i.e. which column tells me whether the phone is registered, unregistered etc.

Thanks for your help so far

Hi,

I have found the post below in which Java states that device registration is not held in a database field.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/1149057#1149057

Anyone got any other ideas?

Super Bronze

Hi

Easiest way to get the device reg status would I guess be to pull devicelistx.asp (google it).

It will return you an XML file with that info in it, and you'd have to parse it in some way to get the status.

Once you have that you could cross reference it with your DB output.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks Aaron,

Worked a treat.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content