As far as I know, there is no report that just lists all the phones and which firmware version they are on.
But there are two screens in CUCM which will help determine which phones are not running the default versions:
1. Firmware Load Information
- accessed via Device -> Device Settings -> Firmware Load Information
- This screen lists all phone/device models. Select the phone model you are interested and it will list all that have a Phone Load Name manually entered. You will need to clear the entries on these phones and reboot them to upgrade them to the defaul firmware version.
2. Unified CM Phones With Mismatched Load
- accessed via Cisco Unified Reporting -> System Reports -> Unified CM Phones WIth Mismatched Load
- This report will list each CUCM server, with the ability to drill down to see which phones have failed to load the correct firmware version. It will show the ActiveLoadID (what's currently running on the phone) and the LoadId (what was requested to be loaded). These phones need rebooting to get them onto the default firmware version.
After doing this, you may still encounter many phones which are not running the correct firmware version but do not appear on these reports. Many of these phones will have "Phone not registered" messages on the screen. To get them upgraded, reboot the phone. On rare occassions, you may need to move the phone to a different switch port or assign it a new IP Address for it to upgrade.
I hope this helps anyone who is planning on upgrading phones.
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...
This document describe how DST changes and how time changes are
implemented in DST. Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the practice of
setting the clocks forward 1 hour from standard time during the summer
months, and back again in the fall, in order to make b...