cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Generate automatically reporting

vitali555md
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, How can I to configure automatically reporting to each department some predefined server CallManager 9.1 ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

CDR is a basic reporting tool which can generate and email you the reports that you are aware of. Beyond this, you can store the raw data on a 3rd party server and configure that to support your requirement. CDR natively cannot do what you want.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

yes I have departments defined for users, and I know how to generate reporting with email, and how to download on my PC, but I need to generate automatically reporting, for e.g once to week generate reporting automateclly on some predefined server. Thanks for response

And where I can indicate ip address for the server where I need to send report ?

CDR is a basic reporting tool which can generate and email you the reports that you are aware of. Beyond this, you can store the raw data on a 3rd party server and configure that to support your requirement. CDR natively cannot do what you want.

Thanks for response, I could not find where I can to introduce ip address for the server, and I thought ask on forums.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: