cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ghosting a Call Manager Server

jkosciuk
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to take a ghosted image of a call manager publisher and restore it on to another server in a different location. The new server that I am restoring this image to is on a non-routable Vlan so as not to run into any issue. The server comes up but the call manager service and CTI manager service will not start. Getting an error ?no entry in table processnodeservice? in the event viewer.

2 Replies 2

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

That procedure is not Cisco TAC supported.

You can only use BARS to do restores.

Is this a production server? or just a lab?

The server is same model? Please explain us the procedure u followed and send me the exact error please.

Thanks

What we want to do is stage a server in a dead vlan and keep it up to date with the production server for DR purposes. We ghosted an image of the production box and restored it on to the standby box which is an identical match, the server comes to life but when I try to log into the call manager via the web admin page it will not recognize my log on and password. Also I cannot start the call manager service or the CTI manager service. When I try to start the call manager service manually, it fails without an error.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: