Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Global Directory

Is there any way for me to link the Corporate Directory on CCM 4.1 to a Access Database?

7 REPLIES

Re: Global Directory

The directory uses LDAP protocol. So you can integrate only with Microsoft AD, Netscape directories.

Ok I guess Ill be exporting and importing the old fashioned way.

Thanks for the ingfo

Hello,

actually, what do you want to achieve? There might be some other ways (~shortcuts) to do that.

What im trying to do is find a quick and simple way to export the corporate directory from call manager to access to use it in some reports ive written but so far all ive been able to do is export to a csv file and import into access.

Thanks, now I see.

What I would do: program an application, that periodically one-way-synchronizes the Access database. I did something similar about a year (various data got from various SNMP sources -> SQL)

Good luck.

Ive been trying to figure out exactly how I would do that and what I would link it to. Any suggestions to get started?

thanks

Actually, I was thinking about writing a script that first gets all the needed information from the LDAP server and then inserts it into the SQL (or Access) database.

Views
Helpful
Replies