Views
Helpful
Replies

Griffin iMic vs MOH-USB-AUDIO for CUCM 7.x

ecornwell
Level 2
Level 2

Hello,

We are in the process of planning an upgrade from CCM4.2(3) to CUCM 7.x. Both of our CCM servers use the Griffin iMic for our external MoH feed. I was looking to see if it is supported on CUCM 7.x and the only thing I found was the part number MOH-USB-AUDIO.

Has anyone tried to use the Griffin iMic on CUCM 7.x? Will we have to purchase a new part to get it to work?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jon Nelson
Level 3
Level 3

You'll have to use the MOH-USB-AUDIO. I've tried in vain to get the iMic to work on the appliance versions, but with no luck. TAC only supports the MOH-USB-AUDIO as well.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jon Nelson
Level 3
Level 3

You'll have to use the MOH-USB-AUDIO. I've tried in vain to get the iMic to work on the appliance versions, but with no luck. TAC only supports the MOH-USB-AUDIO as well.

Thank you for your response, that's what I was looking for!

fhunter
Level 1
Level 1

Guys do you know if it works the other way round, a MOH-USB-AUDIO working on version 4.2 . I have heard that the unit is a Sunix UTA3100 but this unit has Windows OS as a supported platform and hense would work with CallManager 4.2.

We have a customer that wants fixed MOH but is upgrading to v7 shortly.

Frank

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: