Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Group Listening on C7965 Phones

Hi guys!,

I was wondering is there exist any way to configure "Group Listening" on C7965 Phones, as far as i know this feature exist for C7911 Phones, but i couldn't found anything for other phone models. Have anyone of you found a solution for end-users that ask for this feature?.

Regards,

2 Replies 2

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

If you hit the speaker key, you should be able to accomplish "Group Listening". You could mute it after you hit the speaker key but there is no softkey for "Group Listen" like the 7911s.

Please rate useful posts.

I'm aware that in the speaker mode, a "Group" will be able to listen to the current call. What we need is the following: Phone A receives (o makes) a call, he talks and listen trough the HANDSET, he wants to share what the caller is saying with somebody in his office, so he enables "Group Listening", he continues the call with the Handset, but the people in his office can hear what the caller is saying trough the speaker, the caller is no able to hear any sound of the people that is actually listen to him. This function exists on Nortel Phones, that is the reason why the user is asking for something similar to this. Any help will be appreciate.

Regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: