Views
Helpful
Replies

Group of DID

abuatiya
Level 1
Level 1

Hello ,

We have E1 line with 500 DIDs, I would like to deploy a group of DID for international service to be used by managers and seniors, if any manager dial special code access (eg.9682) he will get a free line from 4378005 to 4378015 to dial out with international service

Regards,

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can accomplish this in CallManager with Forced Authorization Codes (FAC) Bascially create FACs, create Route Patterns and check the "use FAC" checkox.

HTH,

Chris

hello Chris,

The DID which i want to specify it for internation calls are not assigned for any user. For example , i would like to make special range ( 5000-t0-5010) only for intrnationl call when any user dial the special code he must get free line from the group of ( 5000-t0-5010) . If would be great if you provide example.

Regards,

I guess I am a little confused about your question, are you talking about outbound or inbound calls? Because, DIDs only pertain to inbound calls. So, if you want to allocate DIDs for inbound calls coming from international numbers, than it's not really possible to distinguish where the call came in from.

Chris

hello ,

im talking about outgoing call from our organization to out side , how can i allocate group of DIDs to dial internationl calls. for example i have 6 special line for internation and i want to give special people to access this group of lines for this features

As I've said before DID (Direct INWARD dial) pertains to inbound calls ONLY.

If you are talking about allowing only these 6 people access to international calling this is achived by building corresponding Classes of Service via calling search spaces and partitions, or by utilizing FAC. So by assigninig a CSS to a phone that has access to international parition which is assigned to international route patterns allows this phone to dial thoses numbers. At no point a DID is in the picture.

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: